Back to top

(773) 465-3900


EZcRc Login

[email protected]


Kashering a Home

Q. I’ve just begun keeping kosher and need some help figuring out how to switch over my kitchen to all-kosher use. Can you help?

A. Your kitchen must go through a process called “kashering”. If you want to try this on your own, you might want to read the article on our website at, and/or consult with your local Rabbi. Otherwise, you can contact our office at 773-465-3900 to arrange for a Rabbi to help you with this procedure (for a fee).